Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got pictures of the road runs lip for the 03/04 model tib?
i know what it looks like, ive used the search as well....the pics arent too great.

im about ready to sit down and buy one but i want to make sure it'll look good on my tib
thanks guys

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm probably gonna get one this summer.

We demand pics!

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
All of you guys asking and nobody bothers to PM me? I'm insulted! :3_coool:
I've got plenty in stock, so maybe there's a GB in the works?

Is that enough or do you want more? :3_winkthu

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
Oh and....even though Road Runs is not offering them with the CF insert anymore, I might be able to have my fabrication shop add it as an overlay. Shouldn't be too difficult...

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
not my 1st choice.... not my 2nd either

1. APC "Fusion"
2. Art Tech "Orca"

Maybe so, but the APC kit is made out of an extremely poor material AND is now discontinued. (Didn't APC go out of business?) The Art Tech kit has been unavailable for a few years now.

As such, the Road Runs and GT Tech front lips are still excellent options... ;)

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Maybe so, but the APC kit is made out of an extremely poor material AND is now discontinued. (Didn't APC go out of business?) The Art Tech kit has been unavailable for a few years now.

As such, the Road Runs and GT Tech front lips are still excellent options... ;)
how am I suppose to know... thats your job...lol

I just dont like the road runs at all... reminds me of a duck with that long bill like/diffuser wanna-be lip on it... if that made any sense... im sure you understand where im coming from...

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
If you did have a GB for this what would the price me about?

Cause for the right price I might be interested too. But Im really poor right now.
They're already ridiculous inexpensive considering when Road Runs first introduced them. As for a GB price, somewhere between $250-$275 if we get a few orders. (5 would be nice).

how am I suppose to know... thats your job...lol
Lol....yea, I should know for sure, huh? :3_confuse
D'oh!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.