Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have done switch installs... where have you installed your switches? I'm getting ready to go on the spray, and need some ideas for a clean switch panel install. I was thinking of using the small plastic piece right below the e-brake.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
use the knock out switches that are blank go to ur Hyundai dealership and buy them for 15$..there as clean as you can get and then u dont have to have the fact of seeing the black switches i got mine all filled looks alot better

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
platinumtib said:
use the knock out switches that are blank go to ur Hyundai dealership and buy them for 15$..there as clean as you can get and then u dont have to have the fact of seeing the black switches i got mine all filled looks alot better
I would use those, but there aren't enough blanks...

·
Registered
696 Posts
05GT said:
For those of you that have done switch installs... where have you installed your switches? I'm getting ready to go on the spray, and need some ideas for a clean switch panel install. I was thinking of using the small plastic piece right below the e-brake.

ive done the ebrake but im not home till 3 weeks from now so no pics.... BUT it looks clean and its free!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts