Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Re: Sick yellow tiby

mixed feelings about it, thats the style in Europe/Russia i guess, but the rims dont do the kit justice and hes got the stock brakes on it if im not mistaken, the colour is cool and russian chicks are unbelievably hot, bikes sick too

·
Registered
597 Posts

mixed feelings about it, thats the style in Europe/Russia i guess, but the rims dont do the kit justice and hes got the stock brakes on it if im not mistaken, the colour is cool and russian chicks are unbelievably hot, bikes sick too
what bike, i didnt see any bike in that picture..

but yeah, id have to agree, needs a different set of wheels, and the wing isnt my cup of tea, but overall that is a really nice tib

·
Registered
3,468 Posts

sik tib...but plz tell your friend to get rid of those wheels (get a sexier design and bigger sized rim) & plz tell him to take off that shopping cart wing...an SE wing would look sick on it!

nice tib tho..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

acctually, he's still modifying it.
turbo setup and good breaks will come later

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

sik tib...but plz tell your friend to get rid of those wheels (get a sexier design and bigger sized rim) & plz tell him to take off that shopping cart wing...an SE wing would look sick on it!

nice tib tho..
We can't set bigger size rims cause roads are not very good here

·
Banned
1,988 Posts

its pretty sexy but the whole back end is soo ugly those tail lights and that huge wing but the rest looks sick

·
Registered
3,081 Posts

awesome. i really like the fronts looks, the back looks alright. it has too many holes/scoop lookin things on the back for my tastes. and i think that spoiler is ugly, but its not mine.. so idc.. lol

overall i think it looks awesome tho.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts

idk if i like it or not i just idk... its too over the top for me... i mean in person i bet its amazing but its way too show carish for me... plus i bet there is no go in it just all show....

·
Registered
690 Posts

Very nice, would be a lot hotter with out that flying nun wing and those rear tail lights...rims I can live with...but would change.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts

car is terrible, girls are super hot though and the pics are nice.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts

Not a fan of that kit, the wing is just too much but respect for the work put into it. That BMW is the one I was checking out at the dealer and the Russian chicks are hot now...wait till they hit about 30-35 and they suffer the Babushka Syndrome when they suddenly look like they aged 50 years overnight.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts

The wing reminds me of a manta ray. Women look sexy as hell. Car is meh, just the color what pushes me away from it. Nice work put into it though. The HDR in the first pic looks very good. The grass looks like pot though lol.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts