Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have looked all over for this and could not find anything. I am trying to get the side sills off so that i can put my remote wires and power wire for a sub under it so that i can hide all that mess. Can someone help me out because i dont want ot break anything.....thanks all

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
pull.. they will pop off... use something to lift a corner then slowly pull them right up

*if your talking about the foot runner gaurd thingy...lol*

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Actually theres 2 little screws that you have to pop out on the from and back ot it. One towards the dash, and the other towards the back of the car (if that made sense) Pop those two out then pull up and the clips under it should pop right off.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys.....much appreciated. I will do that when i get home today.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
And just keep pulling... mine was stuck in there really tightly.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So give them a nice pull and they should pop out?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
yeah... just dont tweak it out of shape... just keep it supported while pulling... I used a resin drive (plastic screw driver used to wedge between something u dont want to scratch like body etc... only leaves a scuff mark of plastic stuff and you can rub it off... sweet tool to have)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah... just dont tweak it out of shape... just keep it supported while pulling... I used a resin drive (plastic screw driver used to wedge between something u dont want to scratch like body etc... only leaves a scuff mark of plastic stuff and you can rub it off... sweet tool to have)
That sounds cool and nice to have around the house. Where did you pick something like that up at?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
to be honest... I dont recall b/c my its my dads...lol... he was a body guy from way back and has had it for atleast 5-7yrs... poor some orange cleaner give it a scrub and your ready for next time...lol... I think he got it from snap on maybe... All his tools are snap on so I would assume there or some body / paint supply company

1 - 11 of 11 Posts