Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
what trans/ drive train are you using?

Me too! I've been sifting through the boards for a while now, trying to figure out a way to condense some of the info we have. And trying to find some local shops to get some "performance parts" made. Mostly jus porting and polishing intake manifolds, and a few custom pieces. imagine if someone could get the stage iv made for purchase on the regular?
For me even tho I figured this out I still want to push the limited of the delta before I ever decide to switch to the sigma, rn im working on a turbo build on stock internals going to push the limits of stock internals then fully build a 2.7l and see how far i can push it, will do forged sleeves and all

·
Registered
38 Posts
For me even tho I figured this out I still want to push the limited of the delta before I ever decide to switch to the sigma, rn im working on a turbo build on stock internals going to push the limits of stock internals then fully build a 2.7l and see how far i can push it, will do forged sleeves and all
As long as you keep your intake charge cool you should be able to get pretty far with a stock motor. Are you running e85?

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
i fully support that! good luck with the builds

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
As long as you keep your intake charge cool you should be able to get pretty far with a stock motor. Are you running e85?
Yep I'm going e85 first I'm going for 400whp on stock long block which has been done before and ill just have fun with that for a while then I'll go for the stock block record and try to beat 440whp which is the record that was set in 2007

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep I'm going e85 first I'm going for 400whp on stock long block which has been done before and ill just have fun with that for a while then I'll go for the stock block record and try to beat 440whp which is the record that was set in 2007
Is gapping the rings considered stock. Cause il throw some nitrous to try and beat the record lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Is gapping the rings considered stock. Cause il throw some nitrous to try and beat the record lol
Technically yeah it is its stock internals just not a stock untouched long block which is what I'm going for but ring gap will definitely help with your nitrous

41 - 49 of 49 Posts