Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been trying to find pics of a silver tib with black two tone and the search didnt land me any luck. Seen pics before but cant seem to find any. Want to do center of hood, roof and pillars going up and follwing the body line under the rear window. still deciding on doing hatch and spoiler or if just spoiler, or just hatch. any pics would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dale

ps. got priced 600 for vinyl on just center of hood, top of roof around sunroof and spoiler... not doing vinyl, could paint full two tone for that.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Yea you cant get a good paint job for 600, it will be looking like crap in less than a year, Mines two tone black with blue pearl over it, my paint job if I didnt get it sponsored would have costed between 4500-6200ish, there is alot more too a good custom paint job than just spraying the paint on. Heres an example of mine

·
Registered
178 Posts
^i like the bookshelf on the back
LMAO thanks staw (now are you being sarcastic ir serious) LMAO. :3_got-hoo

There is a member named zeenon on here with a REALLY nice paint job like you're are talking about.

·
Registered
792 Posts
i like the two tone...what colors would look good with white?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yea you cant get a good paint job for 600, it will be looking like crap in less than a year, Mines two tone black with blue pearl over it, my paint job if I didnt get it sponsored would have costed between 4500-6200ish, there is alot more too a good custom paint job than just spraying the paint on. Heres an example of mine

damnnnnnn i swear that paint job made me laugh , wow the division looks reallllyy sharp, you probably could have done it better with aerosol cans hahahah

·
Registered
180 Posts
damnnnnnn i swear that paint job made me laugh , wow the division looks reallllyy sharp, you probably could have done it better with aerosol cans hahahah
Im sure the whole idea wasnt to make it a sharp line

·
Registered
709 Posts
i just hope so, and if so im sorry...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts