Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to Kitchener Fairview Mall and on the way home I saw a silver tib with a pretty nice body kit just wondering if hes on here...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TibZ said:
This one?

I think that's it, I'm pretty sure it was! He/She was coming out of an exit on King St E near Fairway Rd S and I was going on Highway 8 from King St E and he went by me to Weber St E... This was on Saturday at like 4:30ish maybe alittle later

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did it have stock exhuast casue i bought the cat-back off that exact silver tib :D and i love thanz tibz

rchess said:
I think that's it, I'm pretty sure it was! He/She was coming out of an exit on King St E near Fairway Rd S and I was going on Highway 8 from King St E and he went by me to Weber St E... This was on Saturday at like 4:30ish maybe alittle later

·
Registered
410 Posts
stock exhaust for me now! (No problem Tyler!)

Its the ViS bodykit and stock black spoiler (sold)...I'm actually going to be selling the car in the spring...I'd post pictures of how it used to look, but then I may cry...lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
U still got that hood TIbz?

If so i may pick up off u in spring

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Did you buy it at Alpine?

I might have seen you there a year ago.

I had a black GS-R /w Alpine Stage 2 S/C on it.

Man the Tiburon population in KW / Cambridge is growing. I almost want back in again. My friend just signed up on the board and bought a red SE, hes getting suspension and brakes done, then when his powertrain is done we are turbocharging it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I plan on buying mine at Alpine, how is it there? Warrenty, Condition etc etc...

And the mileage... is 50,000km still good condition? what about 75,000 or alittle higher

thanks

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have 125,000kms on my tib with the oem clutch still...Only problems that I hear about are door lock actuators and the fan melts at 3/4 and full....Had to replace all that myself but only costs about $250 for everything

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I plan on buying mine at Alpine, how is it there? Warrenty, Condition etc etc...

And the mileage... is 50,000km still good condition? what about 75,000 or alittle higher

thanks
Sorry if this was delayed.

Definately they are great at Alpine. I bought 3 Hyundais from them. (2 Tiburons and a Sonata)

Alfred I think is the Sales Manager, his dad Jaime is the owner, and Darren last time I was there was a sales guy but he looked after basicaly getting you into the car.

I haven't been back there though since they renovated the whole place. Theres two dealerships now in KW, but I think I will only still buy from Alpine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts