Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i've been looking around and have seen on here that some people are in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area but all the threads were from like 2009/2010. Just wondering if anyone is still out there. I know i've seen a few tibs around town. Let me know who all is around the area!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Thats a pretty small place especially being up north, you probably wont see many tibs. You can always come to minneapolis though :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha its the biggest city in south dakota but it is still small ha i see a few around town but i dont think many have discovered NT yet :( i havnt been to minneapolis since i was like 12 years old haha

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know theres some of you ****ers out their cuz i saw two tibs today... i think im just going to drive around with a sign that says NEWTIBURON.COM!! and put it everytime i see a tib... do i get special treatment for promoting? haha :3_bier:

·
Registered
508 Posts
You should be searching for Chelsea Houska! Good looking with low self esteem lol. Every guys dream girl!

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,688 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so ive began writing notes and putting then on the tiburons i see around town. hopefully someone will join and i can get some tibs around my area to meet up or something. i kinda feel like a creeper but oh well ha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im from huron sd 110 mi from you. we actualy 5 tibs here, and two other owners work with me. we try to get to sf every chance we get. their out ther in sd.:3_nosthum

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im from huron sd 110 mi from you. we actualy 5 tibs here, and two other owners work with me. we try to get to sf every chance we get. their out ther in sd.:3_nosthum
very nice, we should get together sometime here in the summer

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey, i've been looking around and have seen on here that some people are in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area but all the threads were from like 2009/2010. Just wondering if anyone is still out there. I know i've seen a few tibs around town. Let me know who all is around the area!
I am a proud owner of a 2003 v6 2.7 6 speed in sioux falls!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts