Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
WTH, this sucks.... I left Rapid City 3 years ago and there were no tibs....

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
:
Interesting, I was there about the same time too. I don't recall seeing any tibs there but I saw one in Madison and a few in Rapid City.
Lol i was driving an xterra with my gf. And even if I was driving the tib, everyone must be so close knit that news would have gotten around before Id even arrive. Thats probably why you didnt hear about me. Its big news when a tib and an NT mod come into town. Parades typically happen.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Lol i was driving an xterra with my gf. And even if I was driving the tib, everyone must be so close knit that news would have gotten around before Id even arrive. Thats probably why you didnt hear about me. Its big news when a tib and an NT mod come into town. Parades typically happen.
My wife and I rented a 2013 white Dodge Caravan to see the sites. We went to Mt. Rusmore, Crazy Horse, Sturgis, Deadwood and Devils Tower. We spent a week in South Dakota and Wyoming. I think we only saw maybe 3 tibs the whole time. So yes having a mod roll into town would be major news! lol

21 - 27 of 27 Posts