Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new here..I just picked up an 04 Tiburon, so far so good. I was wondering if you guys could help a little...I want to put in Sirius. I heard that they make one that you can put up on the sun visor so you can use it in your home too. How exactly does this work? Where would they mount the antenna? I don't really want to put one of those bulky head units in the car, and i'd like to have it for my house as well

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got an 04 with a 6 speed. I have the Sirius Sportster, it's the larger one, it comes with a mounting system that I put in just forward of the shifter in the console. I's right in front of the A/C controls, you still have access to everything plus I have it angled toward the drivers seat. IMO very easy to install and use. plus I like the display on the larger SIrius, it gives more info. Good Luck with your choice.

·
Registered
383 Posts
04Moonlit said:
Hey guys, new here..I just picked up an 04 Tiburon, so far so good. I was wondering if you guys could help a little...I want to put in Sirius. I heard that they make one that you can put up on the sun visor so you can use it in your home too. How exactly does this work? Where would they mount the antenna? I don't really want to put one of those bulky head units in the car, and i'd like to have it for my house as well

Thanks a lot.
Yes I believe it's called the Visor (kinda original huh?). Usually runs about $50-100 depending on where you buy it. My suggestion is don't. They have a one line display that is hard to read. Further more you have to unplug all your connections everytime you move it from your car to your home. My suggestion is to go with the new sportster 4 or starmate 4. They are a lot thinner and smaller than the old models and mount in a cradle so they're a lot easier to move it from your vehicle to your house.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts