Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought his modded OBX turbo manifold and it showed up at my doorstep the next working day! Trust this guy, he is the real deal! :3_winkthu

Thanks again Donnie!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just bought the ARK lightweight pulley set and a poly front motor mount from Donnie.

Great communication
Reasonable prices
Arrived in a timely manner
Answered questions I had with the install

Definitely do business with you again!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Bought a custom shift knob from him and was completely satisfied with the purchase through and through. Always replied fast and put a lot of effort into making the knob nice. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Got a set of coilovers off this guy. Price was great. Product was great. He even got a buddy to drop them off for me.

·
Administrator
6,931 Posts
Bought a set of shifter and cable nushing from him.

Price was very good for the quality of the bushings, communication was super easy, he shipped the kit less than a day after the money was sent, he also offers his help if I had questions for the install.

Everything was great, very nice guy in which we can trust.

I would buy again from hi if he is selling something that I might need!

a big 10/10 my friend.

Thanks slow_2K2GT!

·
Administrator
6,931 Posts
As I previously said, I would buy something if he sells something that I need... So here I go again!

Bought from his part out a TWM Short Shifter along with all the bushings.

Shipping was hella fast, communication was really easy.

When I opened the package... suprise! I had more parts that I thought I would receive.

Again, a big thanks to you @slow 2K2GT!!

·
Administrator
6,931 Posts
ANd the fact that you even provided the small washer as I have ask makes me really happy haha. The stupid guy at my local hardware store was not able to find one....!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts