1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
259 Posts
If it's running 23 pounds I don't care what it looks like. Nice job.

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
MC412 said:
If it's running 23 pounds I don't care what it looks like. Nice job.
:m_werd:

It's just a small step away from being brilliant.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
staw512 said:
y no gills?

im going to shave them like i did the handles , mirrors , wiper , blah blah blah :3_winkthu

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
HOLY HELL!!!! that is ****!! it may be a crazy gold color but damn.... that f*cker moves!!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hello,

Did you get that thing tuned yet or is my block putting up with all that torture?

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

Did you get that thing tuned yet or is my block putting up with all that torture?

Thanks T.C.
what are you doing outside of your section? get back in your section and let us play :3_wink:

its running really rich 9.6-10.5 but everything is looking good :3_winkthu waiting on the dyno but i want to put the N2O backon it first since dyno time around here is hard to come by

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
aw damn i just noticed you are in panama too!!! where at? I go down there in the summer, i wish i would have known i could have seen ur car (i know it would have been before this but you still would have been S/C...) I want a friggin ride in a s/c tib SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo bad...

ok sorry for the off topic.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
that car has some mad potential to look amazing, but right now your color scheme is too missmatched. IMO i have never liked pear paintjobs on tibs, but hey at least itts fast

·
Registered
972 Posts
tat lip kit is sexy.. how did u put it on? ds tape and skrews?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
dude... teach me (about your setup) lol. I want everything you got. thats rediculous how crazy fast that ****er is. also, I like what your going for. the clean look has been my goal all along also and with a little imagination I can see how its going to turn out. pretty awsome I think :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Who gives a sh!t about what it looks like as long as its running 23 psi on a blower and can probably smoke half the cars on the street.

·
Registered
869 Posts
haha TC better get prepared to send another block...nice job but hate the color

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Such power! Wow, that must be a fun .. no, awesome car to ride in!!

Gold aint my color, not liking the color scheme, and whats up with the spoiler? Im guessing that you also didnt paint yet?

Keep up the good work, unique and fast..cant go wrong

1 - 20 of 44 Posts