Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i recently did these tails for CUINHELLs white tib.....thought it came out pretty sweet.........thought i would share........enjoy

and no , i have no clue if light will shine thru lol

FFF

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
vinyl or nightshade?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
that looks really good! I used vinyl on mine, but it didn't really turn out the way i wanted. I'm actually going to be nightshading mine in about an hour when i get home from work...what did you use for the polish? also, how many coats of the nightshade and how many coats of clear did you do?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
put them on ur car and take a rreally nice picture so we can see how this will look.

alrdy looks hawt thou. show me!!!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
does anyone know what other spray to use besides nightshades?......i want something i can pick up locally..because im bored...and i need something to do .....anyone?..LMK

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I tried to smoke a tail once, I couldn't keep it lit...LOL But seriously FFF they look awesome, as does all your work.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
those look badass,

now to see if they would actually work as tail lights lol

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
MIght as well paint them with straight paint. :)

Looks good, I hope its on a show car. I see at tleast 1 car a week getting pulled over now for the tails, usually they're scions too. :)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that looks sweet man........i heard that you can use some spray car pain from wal mart or home depot to do it aswell..or hobby lobby otr something?....anyone know?.....how many coats was that by the way?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ha guys we installed these on CUINHELLS tib and theyre so dark the orange part binks RED....and theres no redouts underneath lol....damnit shouldve snapped a pic

but all in all the other lights are bright and NICE......daytime is a different story tho

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
FORCE FED FLESH said:
ha guys we installed these on CUINHELLS tib and theyre so dark the orange part binks RED....and theres no redouts underneath lol....damnit shouldve snapped a pic

but all in all the other lights are bright and NICE......daytime is a different story tho
i smell a rear end accident! :3_usehead

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Yellowwasabi said:
looks good!

my first time I nightshaded, I didn't know what all the steps to the process....didn't look that good.
what did you do wrong the first time?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts