Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys check em out and let me know what you guys think! I own the silver tib! Ill have to post pix of my new set-up my indash flipout screen!! leave some comments and maybe some future plans for me! I have 6k HID'S, 17 5zigen wheels, BFgoodrich g-force tires, 35%front and 20% rear tint, aem cai, dropzone springs(2inch drop), s2k antenna, ssa v2 exhaust, single din flip out screen, sirius radio. and prolly a few small things that I forgot to post!! alright post away!!!
Oh yeah the orange tib is Delta119 :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
547 Posts
Cool. I like the wheels, HIDs are nice too

that T on the C pillar is cool

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
nice looks good i love the first pic

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
Deno said:
looks like you tattooed your car :)
teehee..

Btw, looks good. HIDs on the silver tibs look nice.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hot Photos bro whos the photographer?!?! JK i love the one wit hthe stars for your head lights that turn out awesome and the rear view mirror shot... glad we took the time to take that one before rushing off to meet up with the rest of the crew. more shots to come when delta has his HIDs and Tint... meaning after Christams...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep when are you supposed to get your other bulb? Delta!! and yeah yeah yeah!!! your the photographer but I could take some nice pix if my camera was worth [email protected]!! Im getting a new one for christmas so Im gonna keep the pix coming!!!!! thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I ordered it and it should be shipped today or tomorrow. Thanks for the comments guys. expect to see them more offten in the coming months... Man i still need to create a member page... oh well...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good stuff.....its ok dude you can share mine!!!.....haha delta119 and 1quickshrk's page!!!!......woot!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Im planning on doing undercar lights tomorrow in the hobby shop... I have wanted to do the headlights and city lights this who week but stuff keeps coming up!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Thanks Emilio. Good luck with the track night. sorry im gonna miss it... ill be heading to GA to get my system the day before then heading to FLA for Christmas... how is GK Elite by the way? aint heard much...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Delta119 said:
Thanks Emilio. Good luck with the track night. sorry im gonna miss it... ill be heading to GA to get my system the day before then heading to FLA for Christmas... how is GK Elite by the way? aint heard much...
No prob Nick...thanks, I'll make sure to post pics afterwards...there hasn't been much happening lately, except for the track meet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts