Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been doin a lot of research and i think that i will eventually go with a Sniper kit. I dont have the money for the Assassin and i really dont need that much power. The mods i have now are I/E STS and ark front strut bar. I want more power, obviously, but i dont need a ton. So i was wondering wut the numbers would be with the sniper and my current mods. Also wut else would i have to do in the way of supporting mods. thanx

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
please check out the NGM forum for answers to all of these questions.

and on a side note, the sniper was made to bolt onto a stock setup

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
05iontib said:
Ive been doin a lot of research and i think that i will eventually go with a Sniper kit. I dont have the money for the Assassin and i really dont need that much power. The mods i have now are I/E STS and ark front strut bar. I want more power, obviously, but i dont need a ton. So i was wondering wut the numbers would be with the sniper and my current mods. Also wut else would i have to do in the way of supporting mods. thanx
Hello,

You can check out this link:http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88511

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hello,

The Ice Box is a water to air intercooling system which allows the use of ice out at the track to chill the intake temps and make even more power. You dont have to run the ice as it is extremely efficient with water alone. The ice is just an added benefit.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

The Ice Box is a water to air intercooling system which allows the use of ice out at the track to chill the intake temps and make even more power. You dont have to run the ice as it is extremely efficient with water alone. The ice is just an added benefit.

Thanks T.C.
O okay and for tuning would i be good with the mafterburner. im just lookin at the Assassin and i see all of the other stuff. would i need guages too.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
05iontib said:
O okay and for tuning would i be good with the mafterburner. im just lookin at the Assassin and i see all of the other stuff. would i need guages too.
Hello,

All you need with the Sniper is a boost guage.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

All you need with the Sniper is a boost guage.

Thanks T.C.

T.C. A question about the ice box, could you run a salt water mixture with ice in it to bring the temperature lower than 32 degrees. I have seen this done before, but I am not sure if the pump would support it ....

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
3DZer0 said:
T.C. A question about the ice box, could you run a salt water mixture with ice in it to bring the temperature lower than 32 degrees. I have seen this done before, but I am not sure if the pump would support it ....

DEI chill charger my friend.....

http://www.cryo2.com/products.asp?m=sp&pid=62

1 - 12 of 12 Posts