Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im extremely excited i have been installing my NGM sniper kit and just waiting on my planum to get here witch is sopost to be tomorrow! But I have a couple of questions.

1: My car was tuned with the NEO and the tune is still there. Do i need to get rid of the tune before running my car?

2: Where do i move the ground wire that connects to the motor, cause it use to go on the manifold?

3: last dumb question when i connect all the sensors back how do i know what one goes where.. ha.

I think thats it for now. Ill let yall know.
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Just remember that with the sensors your TPS is Gray on the plug and the sensor. Most of the other ones you can probably just trace the the tail of the sensors to the location. The MAF, TPS, and IAC all have three wires. The IAT has 2. The MAF and IAC should be far enough apart that you won't mix them up. Zero your Neo out and then you will want to hit the dyno and retune it. What stage kit are you running? I think you can mount the ground to the SC support bracket on the block.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The ground can be relocated back to the firewall. There's a step by step instructional install vid on the other site. If you're nervous about the connectors, when you take them apart you can numper the sensor and the connector, so when you put it back you know that 1 goes to 1, 2 to 2, etc. Or take loads of pics.

·
Registered
495 Posts
^Awesome!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts