Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife ordered a whole bunch of stuff from these guys about a month ago. She got a confirmation email that the goods were on the way, and that was the last thing she ever heard from them. We've sent emails, phone messages, even sent them PM's through this site, but no one will respond. Luckily they haven't taken any $$$ from her account, so it's not really that big a deal, but it sucks that I will have that much less under the tree this year...

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
I ordered a clear exos fuel cap from them, and they are only like 50miles away from my house and still, the order took over 2.5 weeks to get to me.

Could be worse, she could have ordered through Speedfreakracing. They take the money and dont ship u anything :3_frown:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
awww, that sucks man.....sorry to hear that....you might wanna leave feedback in the forum on here about them so others are warned

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spitzer said:
I ordered a clear exos fuel cap from them, and they are only like 50miles away from my house and still, the order took over 2.5 weeks to get to me.

Could be worse, she could have ordered through Speedfreakracing. They take the money and dont ship u anything :3_frown:

Yeah I just read the thread on them. Sux that we can't depend on our sponsors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts