Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overall, in my opinion, it was very successful. I was happy to offer an outrageously low price to 20 NT members, and all but one international-shipment order have been delivered, and that one's on the way up to Canada!

AND everyone received their kits quickly with no issues.

Here's some feedback and pics from members of the group buy:

Got mine today~! Thx :3_zoefzoe (2 days after shipment)
I received mine today as well. Will get time to do the install on Wed. night.
Thanks for the quick shipping Paul. I assume you got them Friday and they were labeled and inspected on Friday and you had them to the PO on Sat. From MO to MN in 2 days. I woulda had them yesterday had USPS delivered on Sun. Very cool :3_worship
yeah these came So fast.. they shipped on friday, and all i got was one tracking notice that they were shipped and they were at my door on monday.
Just got mine today (2 days after shipment) also, thanks!
Well, I just got them in today. (2 days after shipment) Not bad at all... I'll be installing them tonight. Thanks Paul
yeah i just hooked up one of em for now and its lookin SWEEEET!!! lol im so glad i went with the 6k!
they look amazing!!
Thanks for quick shipping and a great product got mine in tonight i haven't cut the cap yet i just took it off and they are great...
Thanks!
This is a crappy cell picture but oh well this is 8000k Hid kit... Thanks again Paul
Hey paul thanks again for such a great deal, i absolutely love em! great communication and service, i will definitely throw u some more money soon.
heres a night shot with 6000k lows and 3000k fogs
Well, now its official, I hate that I bought these...
Cause now, I need new bulbs for my fogs and I need the dual changing turn signals.... I can't stand the yellow of the fogs more than the amber of the turns, but I would still like it to all be white/blueish.
I love the HIDs though

Group buy members, please feel free to add feedback or pictures, thank you all so much! :3_shiny:

As always, any comments/issues can be posted here, PMed, or preferably emailed to [email protected]

Paul

Reactions: Swimmerboy2112

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
got them very fast! and a very easy install! (never done it in my life but i didnt even need instructions it was pretty easy)

and my lights are pure sex now! definitely enhanced my vision at night! ill post a pic up eventually when i get them off my phone

·
Registered
597 Posts
This was such a great deal, and everything went perfect. Quality and service was great and the night vision was improved drastically. And best of all, they look sexy too.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
sad day.... My fogs look like Sh*t lol... idk if ill buy them yet might wait til later... have to adjust headlights again... Also I get flashed for having Brights on then when i turn the brights on i am sure they have the duh look on their faces lol... also 8000k FTW

·
Registered
129 Posts
Overall, in my opinion, it was very successful. I was happy to offer an outrageously low price to 20 NT members, and all but one international-shipment order have been delivered, and that one's on the way up to Canada!

AND everyone received their kits quickly with no issues.

Here's some feedback and pics from members of the group buy:

Group buy members, please feel free to add feedback or pictures, thank you all so much! :3_shiny:

As always, any comments/issues can be posted here, PMed, or preferably emailed to [email protected]

Paul
Actually I am still waiting on mine but I believe that is taken care of, thanks again for the great buy. Can't wait to get them

·
Registered
19 Posts
Group buy went great, amazing price!! and fast shipping!! Now I say we do it again so I can get my highs and fogs done :3_winkthu

·
Dave: NT Admin
2,768 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine, but they should be here anyday I would imagine. The last I checked they were in New Jersey I believe. But it's technically an international shipment also.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, looks like they're still sitting there... let me know when you get them because I've noticed a lot of military addresses don't have any final scan for delivery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts