Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! So its that time again. We are trying to get a big cruise going through the Canyon! This is a joint venture between SoCal Tiburon/Tuscani group and the SoCal Veloster group. The invitation is open to all Tiburons and Velosters as well as other KDM vehicles. Please post up if you are going so we can get a rough head count. Any questions or comments can be addressed here.

Here is the FaceBook event page. If you don't use FB, let me know and I'll post up the info here. I just like to have it consolidated in one place if possible :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/605601142836682/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
POST ALL YOUR PICTURES ON THIS THREAD​

Great run today people! We lucked out and just got past the rain for a beautiful day up the mountains. Thanks all who came out!!

I'll have some pics up soon as well.
@6spdSE @BIGDEEZTIB @6_cyl_to_kill @DSagun

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roger, will post up when they are ready.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Alright, I guess I'll kick thing off and post first. Had some fun with the edits of these. :tongue:

The meet up.

The first stint. Joey's leading the pack.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Love this spot!

Hey man, get off the car!! : p

The drive home. Lookin' good Anthony!

So apparently photobucket won't let me update my edits. Figure it out and put them up later.

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pictures Eric! Looking real good!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Great shots Eric!! Thanks!

I'll work on mine tonight, they aren't great since my camera sucks but whatevs..
Dude I wouldn't worry about that! I was using an old Sony cyber shot! Lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Awesome pictures. What front lip is that on the White tiburon? cant tell if its homemade or if its the NIA splitter painted black.

@DSagun has the STI ebay lip on his and it looks (and handles the punishment) great!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Last photo is epic!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts