Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Garage:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=425

Figured I'd start this, so people can keep track of my summer progress easier, since I have a good bit of plans for it coming up, and some already on the way.

Heres my car as of 04/09/2008, there will be a good bit changed. With lots of pictures. These are actually a little old, but they'll do for now to keep progress.

Heres some progress of my exhaust system.

AEM CAI / ARK Dual Exhaust

AEM CAI / ARK Dual Exhaust / KRD Headers / Girlfriend in first few seconds

Before you go posting about what I should change and what you don't like (trust me, I know).
Heres a small list of what I think you are all going to yell at me about:
Rims - Are getting changed, already ordered.
Gills - Are getting painted once I order/get my lip kit.

I'll keep track and post pictures of everything as soon as stuff gets in, im very excited and can't wait for this all to start happening.

The Change Begins 4/16/08:
Got my rims today, here are some quick ****** cell phone pictures.

Now, I just got to get some tires wrapped around them!

· Registered
4,100 Posts
cant wait to see the progress! what lip kit you going wind up going with? cuz w/e lip kit it is, ill go different for my carbon blue tib :3_winkthu haha. keep ours looking different!

· Registered
397 Posts
very nice and very clean good job...only thing I dont like are the Carbon Fiber Gills...and get some Tuscani and 2.7 Elisa Badges but beside that great looking car man

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cant wait to see the progress! what lip kit you going wind up going with? cuz w/e lip kit it is, ill go different for my carbon blue tib :3_winkthu haha. keep ours looking different!
Haha, im going with the road runs lip kit, not so sure on the gt tech side skirts yet, still thinking if I need them or not.

very nice and very clean good job...only thing I dont like are the Carbon Fiber Gills...and get some Tuscani and 2.7 Elisa Badges but beside that great looking car man
Nah, they aren't carbon fiber gills, just gray/silver. They're getting painted soon back to stock color (I bought the car with them this color). These pictures are a little old, I have the tuscani badge on it, and the 2.7 Elisa badge is sitting in my kitchen waiting to be put on :3_chubby:

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Luv the carbon blue Tib and the silver CF gills! Brings a tear to my eye, my first Tib was that same color.
Hah, sadly the silver gills aren't carbon fiber. And they're going to be replaced/painted soon back to carbon blue. With the way I am going with the car they would look extremely out of place with anything besides stock color.

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How did I not see this thread?

Those wheels are the hotness! Very nice. :3_winkthu
Hah thanks man!

It's all starting to come along nicely. Tint is scheduled for may 2nd. 35% All around with nightshaded tails.

After that, I'll be ordering the road runs lip kit and getting everything put on and painted, then going out for a real photoshoot around philly. :3_winkthu

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Registered
3,585 Posts
Nice tib man, love the gills!

· Registered
15 Posts
i love the silver gills.. makes the car stand out and catch the eye even more than it already does.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.