Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home from a nightclub last night! and a Golf R32 (these babies are fast) pulls up beside me with 4 boys in it and starts to REV hes engine! so my mate says Jazzy give it a rev show them whos boss! altho my car is only a 1.6 jesus christ is it loud and such a crocky sports sound which really make it sound like a MASSIVE ENGINE!> but anyways so i did they all went WAHHH omg that sounds HOT! what is it? is it the 2.7 v6.... so braged it and said yep 2.7 V6 with a with lots of bolt ons! wanna race?! He went no no no thanks man i wouldnt stand a chance! LOL i had to share that with you guys coz it was very very funny indeed.. some people aint got a clue :3_winkthu

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And whats that supposed 2 mean! ovs i know i got a 1.6 but wanted 2 make fools out of them! and it proved it!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jesus u lot ad sex lately? cant have a joke?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Selondontiburon said:
jesus u lot ad sex lately? cant have a joke?
Look boss, if you want to go around and tell folks that you drive a faster car than you do, that’s your business. But if you’re going to advertise that you do this then expect people to recognize that you’re no better than the guy who plasters his car with stickers for performance parts that he doesn’t have. Seriously now, what did you expect? “Congrats, your car is slow, but damn you sure can lie about it! Everyone knows that that’s just as good as actually being fast!”? You’re on a board that, if it were to be said to have a defining tenet, it would be a focus on performance and personalization. You’ve just completely skipped these and gone straight to talking crap that you can’t back up. There’s no dishonor in losing a race where you’re outmatched, and no honor in BS’ing your way through a race you can’t win. Period.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right well listen SON! i do not go around saying my tib is more then it is! yes and my tib is slow! so what! but when u got wankers beside me trying 2 mug me off reving there engine, pointing at my car and laughing and me mouth reading that there saying hyundai HAHA hyundai HAHA... i just wanted that once 2 make them look like ****S! i do not put ****ing stickers on my car aswell ok DUDE!

·
Banned
312 Posts
Selondontiburon said:
Right well listen SON! i do not go around saying my tib is more then it is! yes and my tib is slow! so what! but when u got wankers beside me trying 2 mug me off reving there engine, pointing at my car and laughing and me mouth reading that there saying hyundai HAHA hyundai HAHA... i just wanted that once 2 make them look like ****S! i do not put ****ing stickers on my car aswell ok DUDE!
Hey, Wanker. That is EXACTLY what you did. You said it had a different motor, and a bunch of mods that it doesnt. Wanker. I miss being in Scotland, you europeans always have more creative ways to insult people.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Selondontiburon said:
So they were laughing at your car cause its a Hyundai (they were correct) and thats its a 4 cyl (which it is).... so you lied about what you own to get them not to race you (which they would have won) and we should be acting how?.?.?.?

Its ok, you drive a 4 cyl Hyundai, accept it and move on. Its not that bad, just boost it (and I mean really boost it, not just say you have a TT setup with 600whp)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am NOT european thankyou mate! we still have the £ here! and there right laughing at my coupe? i didnt feel like letting them laugh and then let them mug me off! so i was actually in a way putting a good word in for the 2.7

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well anyways i wont be putting any good words in for the 2.7 anymore! because everybody ****ing hates hyundai, hyundai **** hyundai **** all i hear! and maybe unlike you guys it really ****s me off! so all i wanted was to see a few faces looking at a hyundai and thinking NICE! FAST! SOUNDS LOVELY! i lied ok, but now maybe them 4 boys may appericate Hyundai a lil and not stereotype thinking Hyundai are a stupid excuse for a car!

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
never said it was a stupid excuse for a car..... but its no AWD german made V6 with more power than a delta

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats very true! thr R32 is a brilliant car! i never laugh and point at anybody's car, i respect all... so in regards with that! I feel ****S are there dont have the right to always put Hyundai down!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
agreed in something but you really acted like a ricer. i'd look at your race , really. then you'd really bring the shame for hyundai, if the guy at r32 beat you like you were using the reverse gear instead of first and said to his friends.. look, and that's a modded v6, haha, hyundai haha
the main difference by what you wouldn't trick me is the bumper formed for a single muffler :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts