Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
The guages look good. How long did they take you to install them? I've had mine for about 4 month now, still never installed them. ; ) The car is currently in storage, and I'm debating if I should do the install, or wait until Spring and get someone to do it. You really show throw some tint on your car and maybe some sort of cover for your multi gauge. The carbon fibre cover is pretty cool at Kspec..

·
Registered
981 Posts
so why do people black out there license plate, i just never understood why people do that when they post pics, i mean everywhere i go , i dont see people covering there license plate's

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
tanelk........

its because you can go to the dmv with the license plate, and get the address the car is registered too. so if someone sees some nice things they like in the pic,..... i think you can take it from there...

·
Registered
981 Posts
i know that but i mean c'mon, u drive everyday and people can see ur license plate, but i guess its whatever

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
that is true, but everyone on the street doesnt know how to take apart a tiburon in a matter of mintues, like alot of members here do...... get ur 10mm rachets ready lol..

·
Registered
981 Posts
ok mr staw, i suppose u have a point, but i dont think anyone will travel a thousand miles to take my rims

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Staw i figured you'd like the tails. Props for a great product. And Festering the install of the guages is actually easier than it looks, i just took my time and made sure i was tapping into the right wires and when it all worked i went back and soldered everything to make sure it would stay connected. Wow anyone with a 10mm wrench could take our cars apart lol. Ya i covered the liscence plate just cuz i felt like it, better to be safe than sorry i guess

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Your tail light rocks. ! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts