1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
You could have not hooked the MAF wire back up, or it could be a bad connection. That is the only wire that should mess with the running of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wat else could it be? i mean i would know if pulled wires out of the car (not of the plug but out where ever they go) the car has power. Me stepping on the gas for a minute tryin to check throttle stuff would mess witht the car starting would it?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the maf wire is the one we have to cut and have to connect to each one seperate?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but if its not hooked up i would not get sensor reading or would i? my readings are

5.***
0.1**
throttle 0.35 and going up to 40 and back down

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am like freaking out here... i dont know wat else could be wrong. it has sat for 2 days with no power but i have attempted to crank a few times. i wonder if i yanked something loose while hooking it all back up.... I would think i pulled a wire loose from the block or anything. I mean u would have to pull the wires way out for that wouldnt u?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any know what the color wire was for the Maf in the 05 and 06? i think the one i cut was blue and orange...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
maybe the ecu came loose?

does it even crank?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wont turn over. it sounds like its going to but wont. Reminds me of an old car or car that sits for a while and has to turn a few times

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
keep em coming! what about my sensor readings

In-1: 5.##
In-2: 0.1##
Thrt: 0.035 and going up and down to .040

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
im gonna ask the stupid question ... you say the car hasnt been ran in 2 days ... is the battery charged enough to start the car? when i installed my headers i left my car overnight, and i think i left a light on in it and it drained my battery ... i know its probably been checked, but just throwin it out there, only think i can think of in that install that would cause the car not to start

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Ok, the MAF signal wire is Blue, and is in Pin # 1 of harness C133-4

I would double check your connections.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just went and took the ECU back out. i have the correct pin location but mine doesnt look that color. Hold on let me go look at it again.

as for the battery. the negative cable has been off sense i parked the car and just put back on tonight and only thing done is ran for the intial set up

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i definitly check and re checked just not and its the correct pin... a memeber said something in another thread i posted, when i put the ECU back in place i just barely put in bolt to hold it there. He says samething with him happen and sense the ECU wasnt screwed down it had a bad ground and car wouldnt crank. could this be true?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
any1 input on the ECU?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts