Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
how about u give me 3 parts from ur engine, and then u will have something to mod again

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTFOH35 said:
Buy a second car and start working on that. Or start doing other peoples rides for loot.
I usually help other people out with their tibs when I have the time because I'm the nicest guy in central Florida and surrounding areas. I'll just drive this until the thrill is gone, and get something else, and once again swear I'm gonna' leave it stock, and not change a damn thing. I know some of you know what I mean. But then the sickness kicks in. That little light that says your ride looks like every other ride. Do something.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
bagpiper said:
I usually help other people out with their tibs when I have the time because I'm the nicest guy in central Florida and surrounding areas. I'll just drive this until the thrill is gone, and get something else, and once again swear I'm gonna' leave it stock, and not change a damn thing. I know some of you know what I mean. But then the sickness kicks in. That little light that says your ride looks like every other ride. Do something.
Disturbed FTW!!! Help me out with my headlights...how did you get yours so clear?

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Streetshark2003 said:
Dude, where's your hood?

Damn, you're right. It's missing! I bought a Seibon and it arrived with 2 fork lift holes in the box, so I refused the shipment. Now I'm waiting for them to send another one.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
bagpiper said:
Damn, you're right. It's missing! I bought a Seibon and it arrived with 2 fork lift holes in the box, so I refused the shipment. Now I'm waiting for them to send another one.
Ahhh, ok :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
bagpiper said:
But then the sickness kicks in. That little light that says your ride looks like every other ride. Do something.
When I got mine a few months ago I told myself i wasen't going to do anything. Just be happy that I got a car that I actually wanted...unlike my 02 sonata. Now I cant stop looking. Trying to figure out how i could afford the next part. thank god i know nothing about tinkering with the engine or It would never stop. I told myself after the exaust I was done. Two days ago I ordered springs. Doesnt it stop. i dont understand. Its like people with tattoo's

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
nice engine bay ,next mod how about engine bay neons lol

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GTFOH35 said:
When I got mine a few months ago I told myself i wasen't going to do anything. Just be happy that I got a car that I actually wanted...unlike my 02 sonata. Now I cant stop looking. Trying to figure out how i could afford the next part. thank god i know nothing about tinkering with the engine or It would never stop. I told myself after the exaust I was done. Two days ago I ordered springs. Doesnt it stop. i dont understand. Its like people with tattoo's
I have 10 tattoos. You think it's related?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Yellowwasabi said:
you have an intercooler running with your alpine S/C?

give me info!!!
Thats not an intercooler...I'm pretty sure its his radiator.

·
Registered
558 Posts
beef up your engine and run more boost =]

·
Registered
639 Posts
Gt Wing!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:
Thats not an intercooler...I'm pretty sure its his radiator.
another one? it has a hose connected to it..and it looks like it's in front of the stock radiator

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
im pretty sure its the intercooler....because doesnt the alpine stage 1 upgrade have an intercooler?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts