Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Won a Southwest Must Ride Green Pass and looking to sell it. It's 1 round-trip (or 2 one ways) anywhere southwest flies, no black-outs, no restrictions, no hidden charges. You can either call ahead or walk-up and if there is a seat, it's yours. Great for holiday travelers. Asking $400.

edit...it doesn't expire till 12/07

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
I'm flying in Febuary and need to get a ticket round trip to NYC, but thats a little pricey for a Southwest flight IMHO. The only way this would be a good deal is if someone would be flying to Hawaii tho.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well for the past month they've been going for 430-450 on ebay...mainly because of the time of year...I saw some round-trips for southwest around thanksgiving for over 600. i'm sure christmas will be the same. I'll be throwing it out on ebay in a week, just figured i'd throw it out here first.

and again it expires 12/2007

·
Registered
465 Posts
C'mon guys, we're not supposed to make comments about we what think is or isn't poor pricing. I think a mod needs to clean this thread up.

free /bump

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
not to rain on the parade, but i just got a rt ticket to Richmond VA, out of O'Hare for under $200, from US Airways, 2 days ago . . . for Dec. 21-26

i'm sure someone will come along in a bind though for holiday travels, for someone lookin for that last minute ticket, it's not a bad price at all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts