Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not find how much to gap the spark plugs for an 03 v6 gt? Can anyone find a link or get the info for me? Thanks guys.

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts
There's a gap?

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts
myslow1 said:
^yes sir.... it is a recommended spec for plug gapping.
I was only kidding. LOL

I can't be serious on this site all the time.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
lol hey you never know.... i have seen some pretty stupid questions asked on here...

·
Registered
392 Posts
as have I... 'course, I havent been around as long. as a newbie, and seeing the technical-know-how of some of these members (Meaning those with none)... I can see why they'd rather ask the stupid question, rather than make the stupid mistake.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
obviously you didnt try you f*ckin newb! all i typed in was spark plug gap and BOOM it came up with 2 pages of threads... Then all you have to do is find one that has the information. I guess all of those threads were just created when i searched huh?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
myslow1 said:
obviously you didnt try you f*ckin newb! all i typed in was spark plug gap and BOOM it came up with 2 pages of threads... Then all you have to do is find one that has the information. I guess all of those threads were just created when i searched huh?
No they should up, but i didnt have time to search through 2 pages. And honestly Im not a newb, maybe I dont have as many posts as you, that just means I have a life. But thanks for clearifing that.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
ncole63021 said:
No they should up, but i didnt have time to search through 2 pages. And honestly Im not a newb, maybe I dont have as many posts as you, that just means I have a life. But thanks for clearifing that.
well either way it was like the first thread... so you wouldnt go through 2 pages to find an answer....

and i could care less how many posts you have, if ur to retarded to search then ur a newb in my book.... and im not sure what i was "clearifing" whatever that is.... but no problem....

chadoffl said:
Cripple Fiiggghhhttt!!!
hahaha e-fights make me feel more like a man :3_clown:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Dammit Myslow ........yer a ******* and she's a newb that's too lazy too read and I'm now more retarded than ever for posting(never mind , back to the fight , lemme get my popcorn and helmut ) :3_usehead

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
SecondGT said:
i always gapped mine to .040
Oh and I gap mine at .45, just because of the Nitrous :3_yummie:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts