Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
A few people use bosch plugs. I haven't heard anything bad about them. I'm currently using NGK platinum plugs. I would go in and see what they cost compared to NGK. If they are two dollars more, well the coupon is pointless. Even if they're a dollar more, its kind a of a moot point.

I don't know why extremest is against autozone, you get the same parts there as you do from any other auto store. I mean, you're not buying autozone brand spark plugs. I buy most of my stuff at NAPA cause I'm not talking to a moron behind the counter. The guys at my local NAPA are really cool, so I give them my business.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
A few people use bosch plugs. I haven't heard anything bad about them. I'm currently using NGK platinum plugs. I would go in and see what they cost compared to NGK. If they are two dollars more, well the coupon is pointless. Even if they're a dollar more, its kind a of a moot point.

I don't know why extremest is against autozone, you get the same parts there as you do from any other auto store. I mean, you're not buying autozone brand spark plugs. I buy most of my stuff at NAPA cause I'm not talking to a moron behind the counter. The guys at my local NAPA are really cool, so I give them my business.
i wish the local NAPA near me was like that. they are true a-holes, def. not customer friendly, and unless you drive an american muscle car, they dont give you the least bit of a smile. i hate them.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
i do all my replacement parts at Napa just because i get it at Cost + 10% hehe...

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
i wish the local NAPA near me was like that. they are true a-holes, def. not customer friendly, and unless you drive an american muscle car, they dont give you the least bit of a smile. i hate them.
my dad's truck blew out a some weird part and that two radiator hoses went into and that went into the block with a thermostat on it.

I went to napa, showed them the rotted out part, they didn't have anything. The lady working there machined me something I could use and we fabbed up a replacement part out of random parts they supplied. Cost me 10 bucks

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to be honest.. the napas here everyone is uneducated in their field and the price is usally higher than autozone for the same brand part.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i would use... whatever hyundai recommends for the car in the factory service manual... and if anyone has one... i wouldnt mind grabbing that....

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im sure Hyundai "recommends" i keep my car stock... pshh that aint happening.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright well it looks like ill just pick up the ngk plugs.

Ngk-Ix-Iridium / Spark Plug
Ngk-Laser-Iridium / Spark Plug

those are the two offered.. which one do you guys recommend of those two

1 - 13 of 13 Posts