Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

spaz's 03 rally red

17K views 140 replies 31 participants last post by  Eric1 
#1 · (Edited)
well i just realized i never made one of these so i figured id make one and start off with some current mods
5000k 55w ddm tuning hids in lows
3000k 35w hids in fogs
ark n2
injen short ram
ssa v2 headers
full system starting with a kenwood dnx6180
orions in the doors and...either kenwood or pioneer 6x9s in the back
0gauge wiring to a brutus amp pushin 2 10" l7s in custom boxes 1 needs to be redone lol and a sony explod amp powering the speakers
custom red vinyl and black suede shift boot with contrast stitching
custom red and black vinyl center console
ralco short shifter
tint 15% in the back and sides and 35% on the doors and 50% on the windshield
clifford remote start/alarm
rally red painted tuscani badges
ebay front lip
power inverter 110amp
black gills
racelands
xxr 502 18x9.5 et38 dunlop direzza 225-40-18
need to update some pics lol

future mods:
black out tails with the reverse circle cut out
and fix my power steering.

anyways heres some pics will update with older and newer pics as i find them lol

me and my buddys gsr teggy

getting ready to pull the motor. dropped a valve broke a connecting rod on a piston and trashed the piston.

old motor off to the left newer motor in front with ssa headers

first night alive again since the motor died

more on page 6 from swap

See less See more
#10 ·
Great start to modding. Keep up with it. You'll be done modding soon, actually when you think ur done ur never done. Lol, Thts how it's been for me, I do something then change it. Check my profile and you'll see wht I mean. 1st pics was early stages then last page has most recent. GL and happy modding.

#11 ·
thanks guys im far from done but im modding on a budget haha

btw ive been thinking of going wingless again but idk i like how it looks both ways

#12 ·
Most say wingless looks BA dropped. Since I slammed my Tib, I might have to experiment it wingless to see for myself. PR what ya think bro, should I go wingless?

#17 ·
i think your tib looks great with the spoiler on, im not a fan of wingless with the exception of some

muahahaha tein s-techs front struts and a power steering pump lol yay ebay

and getting a exhaust tomorrow and hopefully installing tomorrow
Nice looking fowars to seeing them installed

#16 ·
muahahaha tein s-techs front struts and a power steering pump lol yay ebay

and getting a exhaust tomorrow and hopefully installing tomorrow

#26 ·
so i tried getting a video clip and then found out the mic that records audio during videos is busted from when my phone fell...so ima try and get one on my buddys phone tomorrow

#28 ·
so the video is gonna have to wait till i can get ahold.of something to take it however my teins are installed !!! will upliad pics soon imbcurrently at work

#33 ·
thanks man shes come a long way and shes still got a ways to go....i also may be picking up/swapping a little something thats really gonna bring her out and will release more info if it happens

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.