Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Spec-R bumper

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  peachferrari 
#1 ·
I know it currently looks like doo-doo, but i def need to fix the fitment, and get it painted. Right now I am replacing my headgasket, so I sadly have to push off doing those things for now, but I really just wanted to get the community's opinion. I also made some steel mounts to help it have the rigidity of a stock bumper.
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

You cant see the mounts, and I cant upload the video, but please LMK what yall think 😃😃

Also........
As soon as the headgasket is fixed.. (update will come out once im done), I have some 17in shift cranks that are going on. 🤗🤗

See less See more
#2 ·
I know it currently looks like doo-doo, but i def need to fix the fitment, and get it painted. Right now I am replacing my headgasket, so I sadly have to push off doing those things for now, but I really just wanted to get the community's opinion. I also made some steel mounts to help it have the rigidity of a stock bumper. View attachment 137468
You cant see the mounts, and I cant upload the video, but please LMK what yall think 😃😃

I forgot to mention. I put some LED fog lights into the holes, and it looks like a drift missle rn lol

Also........
As soon as the headgasket is fixed.. (update will come out once im done), I have some 17in shift cranks that are going on. 🤗🤗

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.