Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Z fever Racing is now and always has been accepting ALL cars. Everything from maintenance to custom forced induction applications. Since I left the dealer i've moved here and am planning on pushing hyundai's platforms out into the open more so then they are now. From accents to elantras to I4 and V6 tibs.

www.zfever.com

phone number and location is on the site. when you call, ask for Josh.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ill give you a call shortly.
Chase

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
So you don't work at Jenkins anymore? I could have sworn I saw you there earlier today.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
if this guy josh can weld and wants some cash in his pocket them i think ima have him do my hard pipes.
at least the up and down, i think i can mamage the intercooler piping, well unless he wants some more money Josh, what do ya say.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll do it for ya... weld it all nice. i have heat wrap layin around if ya want that too, or i can get them coated. lemme know when you could bring the car down.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
umm how about around the 15th of the month.
well talk prices when we meet up.
ill bring all the parts that i have for the job AND flanges.
is it brazing or TIG weld??
Chase
I have pretty deep pockets when it somes to GOOD work.
Ill give you my number in PM.
Thanks a bunch Josh

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we have tig and mig welders. Good custom work is the only thing to ever leave the shop.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumpity bump again.... we even do swaps in rx-7's. the LS1 is mean in one of those.... want custom piping for a turbo setup, i can do that too. pics will be up soon of the V6 tib we are working on.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
V6 tib setup currently being developed in house here.... pix of the buildup will be posted in another thread.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome!!! Good to know! I'm new to the area and may need a shop if I get back into modding my Tib :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay kool, you can come around in your spare time and i can show you the shop. I'm sure some of the cars in there will get ur attention and make u wanna mod. especially since u have an I4. PM me if u ever need anything or wanna set something up.

·
Registered
368 Posts
bumpity bump again.... we even do swaps in rx-7's. the LS1 is mean in one of those.... want custom piping for a turbo setup, i can do that too. pics will be up soon of the V6 tib we are working on.
How about LS1 into a tib? :3_chubby:

<Sigh>....Wishful thinking...

-Brandon Hamilton

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, i'm sure we can do that. make a full tube chassis and drop whatever you want in there. wont be cheap for something like that though, lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
humm i see nothing on that website with tibs.. unless thats a broken link....on the left menu no hyundai...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
how much for an hour of weld time...
Chase
Seriously, i need intercooler pipe welded up for my new SDS.
Make it happen, and you have cash in pocket..
PM me ill give you my number, like i said no blood no foul.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts