Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen this guy a couple times but never seen him on the boards or even seen or heard of his car. I saw him today in Rancho Santa Margarita, and 3 weeks ago going towards Racho... He has the black aluminum wing, flared out wheel wells with ARK stuff. It is yellow metallic. Must be 05/06.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I believe that was the one that sold on eBay. I'm not sure who purchased the car though... and you're right, I don't think they're a member here.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
05GT said:
I believe that was the one that sold on eBay. I'm not sure who purchased the car though... and you're right, I don't think they're a member here.
Hmm. The car looks good besides the wing. The guy looks like he is in his 40's too..

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
anthony718 said:
Hmm. The car looks good besides the wing. The guy looks like he is in his 40's too..
Yea... that car was hot. It had custom metal fender flares, and your choice of N/A or a Turbo setup upon purchase if I remember right. The car just needed a tune for the turbo.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fixer said:
it had the BSE turbo on it.

Im 95% sure Street concepts sold it, just like they do with all their other cars..
Yea, it had some FI, I want to see some more pics of the car!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts