1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
525 Posts
That is only about $30.00 cheaper that Sport Compact Only so I think they are ok.
Coil overs are like $1550.00 but you are getting shocks etc. a much better package if you want
to spend that kind of money on them.The only thing I see about those that draw up red flags is the amount of drop you will be grazing the pavement,lol.I think the Tein are a much better choise
they give you 1.7 in the front and 1.3 in the back and are the same price as the Skunk 2
good luck either way,
Croc.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
im not the pro but those aren't coilovers. those are springs. springs are cheeper. that price seems to be the norm for springs. i beleive you can adjust coilovers to different ride heights and stuff. with springs, you cant t do that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crocadilen said:
That is only about $30.00 cheaper that Sport Compact Only so I think they are ok.
Coil overs are like $1550.00 but you are getting shocks etc. a much better package if you want
to spend that kind of money on them.The only thing I see about those that draw up red flags is the amount of drop you will be grazing the pavement,lol.I think the Tein are a much better choise
they give you 1.7 in the front and 1.3 in the back and are the same price as the Skunk 2
good luck either way,
Croc.

Wait Isnt that the point? And yea I was looking at the teins. I'm having trouble decieding.

·
Registered
298 Posts
skunk 2 are alright. But like croc said if you want an adjustable ride height you might want to spend $1400 more!!! Im telling you with 17's you can even do a 2 inch drop and to me it is perfect enough to get rid of all the wheel clearance!!! and to not have the fender come over the tire!!! anyway goodluck and make a good choice!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts