Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this thread is the feeler/planner/idea's for the Mega Meet (Yes im doin it cuz it'z always brought up but no one ever plans it out or setup it up) Now for the noobies post your idea's cuz their welcome and everyone else ya'll know what the deal is........ Let's get this going!!!!

Thanks,
EL

P.M me if ya wanta talk about anything

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
your a funny boy......lolololololololoolololololololololloloololololololololololoololololololololololololololoolololololololololol.olololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololo0lo0ololo0lololollololol0llololo0l0lo0lo0lolololo9lololololololololo9lololololol9lo9lol0lllko9lollo9lllo9ll9lol9llloololololololololololololololololollolololololoolololol

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm thinking:

Tiburon/Tuscani Tidewater Takeover 2007​

VA BEACH!!!!!!
We can make it a 3 day thing.......peeps would start getting in Friday evening & leave out Sunday afternoon after brunch at Golden Coral. Hotels for those coming from a far (we have plenty of military peeps so we could get good rates). There are a few TNT members that I'm sure could host a few peeps as well.
It would go a ll something like this:
Friday evening, I know (some who came up for the SoVA meet know too) of a nice little bar, with plenty of parking to go & chill. Then maybe make a Shore Drive RUN!! :3_smile:

Saturday around say 11am, we would all meet at VA Beach Convention Center...great picture taking place, cruise the strip, then we can go to either American Indoor Carting or Race World & do some serious racing. We could hit up Jillian's/ Waterside.....bar/grill/arcade (for the younger peeps) couple of clubs, or you could walk around Waterside. Good times to be had there. THEN after all that maybe another beach run....at night!!! Show off the lights & go back to the Convention Center...GREAT PICTURE TAKING OP!!! Maybe hit a import spot & TAKE IT OVER!!!

Sunday, everyone could get together at say the Golden Coral on Independnce Ave & fill up the bellies, before they hit the road.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I think we should all just meet up at the Heavy Rebel Weekender in Winston-Salem on 4th of July weekend. www.heavyrebel.net :3_smile:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i like that idea VA beach... I know a few tib members here would go for it.

Haha i like the "take over" import scene hangout

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zeenon53 said:
your a funny boy......lolololololololoolololololololololloloololololololololololoololololololololololololololoolololololololololol.olololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololo0lo0ololo0lololollololol0llololo0l0lo0lo0lolololo9lololololololololo9lololololol9lo9lol0lllko9lollo9lllo9ll9lol9llloololololololololololololololololollolololololoolololol

Put the Pipe down, Mitch, it'z ok to leet go... I'll call you sometime this week......

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the 3 day thing, they have/had a 3 day out west awhile ago, we can't we get one going???

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Delta119 said:
I like the Tidelwave idea. Im ready to roll to that meet now... if we set this for a june/ july time fram i should be FI by then... that or my car will be ShYt hot. Dang GA guys up in the VA?!?! that would be cool... Then maybe even GK elite could come on up...

that's what im talkin bout..... please refer to last post.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
This should be cross posted in the North East forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
SharkOutOf Water said:
I'm thinking earlier the June....like April ....May???

GK better show!!! I'm sure the NC/SC crew will.....MD has a lot of peeps but they are spread out so they will have to work it out

MAY!!!! thats my bday...lol...Me and X are comin down...lol...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
damit i wanna go but ill be in the desert that sh*t would be hot

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the va beach idea plus there are alot of other spots to take pics

1 - 20 of 414 Posts