Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pics of there SRI? im looking to make my own just because i cant really justify spending a couple hundred on a piece of pipe.... i was wondering if anyone had some pics of theres installed? thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
here you go bro. pics of my Injen SRI:

sounds awesome!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm i see maybe this will be a little harder than i thought.... alot of the sri i saw on other cars are now more than like where your first coupler is, are all sri's like yours? maybe it would be worth it just to buy it.....

·
Registered
428 Posts
you mean like this?

·
Registered
428 Posts
i meant is that roughly what he was looking for. he said the first coupleing. this was the cheap aem kit they had. not much to it. i'm changeing over to an injen cai, but ill still keep the filter on the end because i have aem stickers on the car and the injen kit im getting is used and needs a new filter.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
hmm i see maybe this will be a little harder than i thought.... alot of the sri i saw on other cars are now more than like where your first coupler is, are all sri's like yours? maybe it would be worth it just to buy it.....
well every intake for every car will look different. each car will have a unique design to their intakes due to the room the car has to work with. you can still mimic the Injen SRI, but you can also maybe find someone in the FS section selling one. i actually have an extra AEM dryflow air filter that i havent used if you havent bought any parts yet and are set on fabbing up your own kit.

·
Registered
959 Posts
the whole point of of the piping is to get fresh cooler air away fron the heat of the engine. It will look bettter, sound better, and perform better to go with INGEN (not AEM) SRI or any other brand of CAI. Best performance mod for 250 bucks or so!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts