Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which ones do you have? Where did you get them? What did you pay? Do you like them? I am really leaning towards SS lines for our track days and SCCA events. Think it would be a nice upgrade.

· Registered
498 Posts
i;'m getting the rotora ones from R100s... good price, and he said it does make a difference. I bought my springs from him, and he sells products that he feels are best quality and match for out cars.
Looking to get slotted rotors from Uneek and hawk HP+ pads from tirerack.com (also doing autox).

· Registered
1,586 Posts
i;'m getting the rotora ones from R100s... good price, and he said it does make a difference. I bought my springs from him, and he sells products that he feels are best quality and match for out cars.
Looking to get slotted rotors from Uneek and hawk HP+ pads from tirerack.com (also doing autox).

If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the rotora lines, i pm and e-mailed
R100's about the price but he never got back to me yet.

· Registered
7,427 Posts
last time i asked, they were 109 plus shipping for all 4 lines

I have to replace my rotors, warped my stock ones, so I'm looking into buying uneeks package and while i'm at it, i might run new brake lines and paint my calipers....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.