1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Here we go again.............

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Egads man..................it is a peice of perverbial crap.They thought by tryin to copy a known good setup that everyone would flock to buy one ........but such is not the case........they refuse to post up hp gains if any.........and noone wants to be the ginny pig............and trust me, if anyone in this forum see's ya with this under your hood ya might just get laughed and sneered at ...........just sayin.........this is a touchy subject in this forum .............because SSA has a tendency to obscond (steal) other peoples I deas.......I've vented enough ...........................Go to Next Generation Motor sports Forum and read the post on performance mods that work and give you your money's worth

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
if a company doesnt want to post a dyno result u dont want to spend the money to buy it.... easy enough

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
SSA is known to make ****** stuff for other cars.......

I don't know about the tib but they do an decent job on is the catback and Headers.....

I would buy an NGM atage 4 Upper IM

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
jsalamone7 said:
SSA is known to make ****** stuff.......

The only thing that they do an OK job on is the catback and Headers.....

Buy an NGM atage 4 Upper IM
as far as i know, all they make for our cars are those 3 things mentioned in this thread,

you're kinda contradicting your own statement if you say that their headers and exhaust are ok, yet they make ****** stuff.....

dont know why people are so quick to judge this product if they've never even seen it.

untill i see some results from this product, i'm not judging it....

it's not like these are some $20 coilovers from ebay

·
Registered
471 Posts
^^^^^ agreed, just because ssa do not post on NT doesnt mean their products are bad....

·
Registered
393 Posts
^^^^ also agree

i think everyone is assuming its crap becasue its on ebay. I know theres alot of poor quality car parts for all cars on ebay, but if everyone has SSA exhaust and headers then why not get this as well? Their products cant be that bad if people keep buying their stuff.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
They had made IM's for other cars for a long time... probobly longer then Nextgen....their quality is not much diferent then stage 4, wealds are not grindet of cuz it takes time (money) but all other things are as good ... people just hating it cuz they been fools to pay a $1000 for theirs.
It has enought changes to not be a copy ... if it is then u can call any performance part outhere a coppy of other... it defenetly give mo horsepower then stage 3...

·
Registered
471 Posts
^^^^^ a-freakin-men thank u people for not jumping on bandwagons! there is hope for NT afterall! :eek:) everyone has nice IMs but i think the competition will be good for this site instead of having one main seller

·
Registered
647 Posts
id buy the ssa one before id buy the next gen one but thats just me
1000<400

everyone wants to jump on NGM's bandwagon. i dont knock TC for what he does, from what I hear he makes pretty decent products. I dont care if it is a copy, i dont care if it had SSA's NGM KNOCKOFF embossed in it. id still get it before i spent 1000 on one just like it.
its about damn time someone came out with competing products. cuz when only one person offers a certain product they can charge whatever they want. now there is competetition prices will go down if that one person wants to keep a hold of the market.
One thing people on here should remember, away from this Forum at shows or on the track people dont care if you **** says NGM, SSA, or whatever as long as it looks good and is functional, unless u find another Tib owner who is a member on here which I dont ever see to many.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i feel the same way about RIPP.....ok yea bad stuff happened, great, wonderful, but dont knock RIPP because they've had problems and that they dont post on NT they have a great setup besides their BOV

·
Registered
471 Posts
i have ssa headers and they fit fine......IMs are not as complicated as headers are to install therefore I am assuming that their IMs fit fine as well

at the end of the day pipes are pipes, boared or not boared out (sp) depends on if you can do it yourself or are willing to pay a pretty penny....NGM's are nice if you want the painted look...SSA's blue is disgusting....however I like the unpainted look, just polished

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
how many time have a heard about dc sports headers not fitting, dc strut bars not fitting, ppls aem and injen cais needing adjustment. soo thats not really a valid arguement

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.