Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
their garbage...ive been waitin almost a month for my turbo header and have heard nothing from them ive sent emails and nothing....dont order from their site

·
Registered
2 Posts
First of all check your account and see if you have been billed, if not you are probably fine. I tried to order from them, about a month ago, on the 16th of last month to be exact. I wrote them and wrote them and nothing. I waited ti'll about the 26th and finally I sent them an email with the order number that I was given and told them that I did not want the item and not to charge my account. They finnally then wrote back and said that if my account wasn't charged that probably the item was not in stock. So I imediately got in touch with kspec and bought it form them. So check your account, send them an email and be specific and find some where else to go. Like I said, I ordered it from Kspec and got my manifold in nine days counting weekend.

·
Registered
434 Posts
boostedtib said:
First of all check your account and see if you have been billed, if not you are probably fine. I tried to order from them, about a month ago, on the 16th of last month to be exact. I wrote them and wrote them and nothing. I waited ti'll about the 26th and finally I sent them an email with the order number that I was given and told them that I did not want the item and not to charge my account. They finnally then wrote back and said that if my account wasn't charged that probably the item was not in stock. So I imediately got in touch with kspec and bought it form them. So check your account, send them an email and be specific and find some where else to go. Like I said, I ordered it from Kspec and got my manifold in nine days counting weekend.
yup, kspec is fast and effection in their delivery. I always get my orders within 3-5 days. That's the way to do business.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I never had a problem with their website or eBay store.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Jsar said:
yup, kspec is fast and effection in their delivery. I always get my orders within 3-5 days. That's the way to do business.
Well, I ordered my MAP Sensor from kSpec on Nov 8th... and I can't get them to respond to email or on their forums about my order...

needless to say I'm getting bothered by it...

Never had any issues in the past w/kSpec but... :| this will be the first...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts