Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have come to terms with reality and it's just not gonna get put on the tib. Yeah, looking at it gives me one big...well you know. But with all I do I am never around to even enjoy the sweet sweet whine it would make. So now I offer it to someone to take and make their own. I will post pictures later. I am asking $3200 OBO. It's never been installed or even tried on. It comes with everything that TC send in his kit seeming I bought it from the man himself brand new. Any questions feel free to ask away.

Also have the icebox that is still installed in the car. Just test fitted. Also have reflash for this kit.

PRICE REDUCED. NEED THIS GONE ASAP.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Is this for the v6 or i4?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
this is a stage 2 ngm sniper for v6s.

and to the op bet you all the waiting made u think twice?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Oh snap... i didn't know he is in Europe.....

According to TC... this is the sniper stage II upgrade:
front mount Ice Box resevoir and heat exchanger, 2.8" pulley, belt, NGM Plug-n-Play 310cc injectors, and the NGM Reflash.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
yea i wouldnt mind taking that stage 2 upgrade from you. I dnt need the icebox but the pulley belt injectors.

so second dibs on pulley, injectors, belt. Thakns!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tiger. my computer is being gay not allowing me to send pm's. so ill do 1100 for the stage 2 upgrade. thatll save you money and all the time tc is gonna take and its brand new. never installed except for the heat exchanger which i test fitted. so the holes are already drilled.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump for the day. Price for Stage 0 is 2200. Lemme know! First person to send money gets it shipped that day depending on time of day.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
dude bro that tuner is 500 and the ice box is 700... thats a awesome deal you gave on the stage 2 upgrade...

man bro i wish i was still up there... we would have installed this and you wouldnt be wanting to sell it... lol

oh well

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah. As you know I dont have time for my car anymore. **** this last week I have been in three different states. So when I get back Friday hopefully I get the money so I can ship it. That way someone can enjoy what I didn't get the chance too. Poor tibby.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts