Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Staw512's New Camera Updated W/ nite pics

NEW NITE PICS IN POST 2

well i finally got a decent camera, so now i can finally take better pics of my car....
yes my car is dirty, it was way to cold to wash the car, and ALMOST too cold to take pics

random pics......

CAR PICS!

cont... on next post

·
Registered
91 Posts
sweet pics muh man, that coke can woulda looked much better if it was sweating, but awesome pics none the less.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, the coke can was taken within 5 mins of getting my cam, i was about 20 feet away from it too, just zoomed across the room lol

i do have rims, but theres this thing called winter, and in michigan we have very bad winters, and they eat aftermarket rims for breakfast lunch and dinner, snacks too

·
Registered
981 Posts
i have never seen a pic of ur car with rims, let alone just a pic of ur car period until now

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is because my(familys) camera, was a few year old, 2 mp pos, but xmas was good to me.....

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
lookn good scott

cant wait too see some nice pics with the rims on in the spring time

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Looks good, the yellow vinyl stands out a lot too much. I wonder what the blue or smoked would look like with your black Tiburon?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Pics look good. What kind of camera did you get?

Speaking of eyelines...did you get a chance to fix the template for mine?

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yup i remade up today, mailing all outstanding orders, and yours out tommorow. its a canon s3 is

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
ok sweet, thanks!

That's a damn nice camera! I was looking at those a couple weeks ago, but that's more than I would need. I got the Canon Powershot A710 IS for Christmas though...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice ride, bro.

As said before, get rims ! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts