Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Short and simple

-I was promised a loaner and parts covered under warranty by the "phantom drift" TSB a week ago.
-I went in yesterday at 7:30am as they asked me to (I live a good half hour away)
-Told me I had to wait for a technician
-Tech came and took my car for a ride but I figured it was just to get it on the lift
- I hear my engine red lining
- he comes back and talks to the manager, Scott King
- Scott, being the ******* that he is, has everyone else do the talking to me
- I am told that the parts were never ordered and that it was a "misunderstanding" on their end and that they did not have a loaner
- I am pissed
- They proceed to give me an alignment when I didn't even ask or approve for it
- They shoo me away
- I come back and state it's still there
- Tech comes with me and claims that it's tire pressure or road leverage (********)
- Takes it back to the shop and states that it's the difference in tire pressure (it was like 2 ****in psi difference)
- I call and ask for a different technician and I was told he was the best one there
- I then complain about him roughing my car and i am told "I drive 400hp Rx-7s, i know how to drive a car". PLZ DIE
- Then another guy Ronnie comes and makes it seem like i should be appreciative that i received a "free alignment".

Seriously stay the **** away from this dealership, nothing but a bunch of liars. I called them later and asked them that if they know that the camber bolts won't fix it then they must know WHAT will. They said they don't and that even if i purchased the parts myself and it fixed it they wouldn't cover it. They made false promises and then tried shooing me away every time they did do "something".When the car was aligned, the tech did not drive it. When the tire "pressure" was filled he did not test it. When the car had nothing done to it he was redlining it.

Reporting it to the BBB.

OH and PETE this guy Ronnie said he saw your car down at the Rick Case Hyundai and basically told me that you were wasting too much money in this "chick" car and him and the tech were both pretty much telling me that fixing up this car is pointless. Middle finger to these dealerships. This is not my first experience with Hyundai either, it's like me fifth.

I am so done with Hyundais man. WHY would you buy a higher end car like a GENESIS if they're just going to give you the same service. Seriously if you're going to go luxury/performance you better change some ****.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ohh thats where i bought my car, havent had any problems there, i did get some thing fix in the steering wheel and they gave me a loaner for a 1 hour job.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ You'll have your share.

Their "best" tech, the hispanic fella with the fro will redline your car when you aren't there. Scott will always treat you like your some peace of ****. The only semi cool person there is Ronnie. There is a reason why they offer lifetime tires and oil, cause everyone has bad experiences with them.

Even after several complains to the BBB, all I wanted was an apology. Scott, service manager, would not give in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
"hispanic fella with the fro" I AM NOT HISPANIC, not like there's anything wrong with hispanics. I AM JAMAICAN. first you came in and made a complaint about your car pulling, i did check your tire pressures and adjusted them. then test drove the car. car pulls to where ever the road was lower(road crown). then i did test drove the car with you and showed you that the car was pulling and why. after that just to make the B*TCH you satisfy i pulled the car on the alignment machine, while i was pulling the car on the machine i had to raise the rpm to get the car up on the lift,(now anyone, i say ANYONE, in ga can come to the dealership and i'll show them the lift and what i have to do) and that's when you heard your car. you made a claim of me roughing up your car, PLZ B*TCH, like i said and i'll say it again THERE IS NO NEED FOR ME TO ROUGH UP YOUR CAR I DRIVE A 400HP RX7 WHICH NOW MAKES 567HP. there is no need for me to rough up customers cars, that only makes me and the dealership look bad. i've been working on hyundais since 1999 and your tib is not the first one that i've driven, and trust me i've driven ones that are faster than yours and i did not rough them up. NOW back to aligning your car, according to the TSB that pretains to your car, it said if the camber is out of specification, then install the kit to fix the problem. your car was NOT out of spec. i did align the car and drove it with you. you had NO PROBLEMS. and you were off. a week later you started to B*TCH and moan about the same concern, so to sooth the B*TCH in you who never spent a dime with the dealership we insisted on installing the part which you never mention to the forum. you brought the car back again, the part was installed, car was aligned, and the B*TCH was on his was without spending a dime at HYUNDAI OF ATHENS for two FREE alignments. NOW you want to ***** about loaner cars, most of the time, those cars are for PAYING customers, ones who we see all the time, like that guy came in and got a loaner, you know why? he didn't b*tch! thank God you are staying away, and an apology for what? PLZ DIE. :3_plzdie:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Epic...

·
Registered
955 Posts
and im stupid how????

·
Registered
955 Posts
20tibby_gt06 the suspense is killing me!! why are JD(because he stated the same thing as I, a guy got called out and then made a username JUST to give his side of the story and defend himself) and I so stupid???

·
Registered
955 Posts
and i agree OP should start looking for a new dealership in the area...

·
Registered
134 Posts
First of all sounds like you had a ****** experience... Not sure if Hispanic Fella w/fro is a legit account telling the tru story of the actual Hispanic fella with a fro, but either way sounds like both of you were a little hot headed.
BTW, not to rub salt on the wounds but most of the time when a car "drifts" it is because of tire pressure. My car kept pulling to the right until I checked all my tires and the right front was pretty low. I topped them all off and no more pulling!

Secondly... I'm half Jamaican and actually get confused for a Hispanic sometimes when i'm in Florida lol and the other half is English! or maybe that's just how Florida is lol

·
Registered
955 Posts
how do we know its your car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
i chose that name because that's what everyone is going to come to the dealer and look for the "hispanic fella with the fro" and trust me i try to do my job the best i can and make sure that the customers are happy with the services that's been done to their cars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
where in ny are you? i used to work for Giuffre Hyundai in Brooklyn, then worked for Millennium Hyundai in hempstead LI. when i first had my car it was done in Queens by T and R racing on merrick blvd.

·
Registered
955 Posts
i saw no hispanic fella with an afro in that video..

dont think ill be in GA anytime soon, im leavin for NC tomorrow then to upstate NY for another semester..

·
Banned
413 Posts
wow there is just way too much *****ing it is at redonkuless points now

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.