Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
send me your email i'll send you pics of my cars, cousin's cars, customer cars that i work on. if you check out the video you will see other videos that i posted. warrens10 is my username on youtube so you can see the others that i listed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
13b rew full bridge, holset hx60, custom exhaust and intake manifold, synapse 50mm wastegate, tial 50mm bov, 4 inch exhaust with dynomax race muffler, aeromotive mechanical fuel pump, aeromotive high pressure fuel regulator(only that works with the pump), sumped fuel tank with 2 -10 lines feeding -12 fuel filter, -12 line feeding fuel pump, 10 1600cc injectors, -8 fuel lines and rails, custom made shaft for pulley for fuel pump, 2 rx8 oil coolers with -10 lines going to engine, procharger intercooler, q45 throttle body, lower intake manifold powder coated, msd 6a for leading coils, stock transmission, coilover with camber kit in front, wolf3d ems tuned by myself. i think that's it can't remember anything else. oh yeah it's running on e85. it made 509 at 15 psi, if you look at the dyno you can see that it's very rich running in the 10 afr. i had some issues with the wastegate, it came loose and was leaking. fixed it so going back to the dyno soooooon.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
^^^ want a cookie? hell just for the crap you said to your costumer on here you should be fired. you came on a forum calling him out and saying hes b!tching. idc if you drive a time machine, you sir deserve to lose your job. so you have to sell ur rx7 that makes u not need to redline chick cars...

·
Registered
97 Posts
^^^ want a cookie? hell just for the crap you said to your costumer on here you should be fired. you came on a forum calling him out and saying hes b!tching. idc if you drive a time machine, you sir deserve to lose your job. so you have to sell ur rx7 that makes u not need to redline chick cars...
Agreed. If a mechanic started saying **** to me I would never go back to them.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
cool why did you link that to my 350Z?good one? and i didnt say it cuz he listed whats done to his car its cuz he keeps saying o its 530whp 400whp. the point is hes attacting a customer online about complaining about some crap service this dude as well as others at the dealershio gave him. and he seemedto be exceedingly rude and continues to thats not good business practices sorry...

·
Registered
955 Posts
i agree, the employee is acting ridiculous calling him out on here, i want to send this to his boss haha

its one thing to state your side of the story but he saying the OP was B!TCHING lol common man...not professional at all

·
Registered
9 Posts
i'm not calling him out, he made a comment about me which was not true, so i should be fired for defending myself? ha, he also did not mention that his car was fixed for free, but i should be fired? ha ha ha. and i don't think tiburons are chick cars, everyone has differences, not everyone wants to drive a supra, mustang or a vette. one day i was watching car crazy and they best describe it as if you love cars doesn't matter what kind of car it is you're car crazy; so because i drive a rx7 means i think differently about other cars. my point was there was no need for me to rough up his car. i take pride in my work, not like other techs do, so when a customer or someone talks bad about me i feel i have the right to defend myself.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i'm not calling him out, he made a comment about me which was not true, so i should be fired for defending myself? ha, he also did not mention that his car was fixed for free, but i should be fired? ha ha ha. and i don't think tiburons are chick cars, everyone has differences, not everyone wants to drive a supra, mustang or a vette. one day i was watching car crazy and they best describe it as if you love cars doesn't matter what kind of car it is you're car crazy; so because i drive a rx7 means i think differently about other cars. my point was there was no need for me to rough up his car. i take pride in my work, not like other techs do, so when a customer or someone talks bad about me i feel i have the right to defend myself.

yup, the man has a point. I would do the same thing if someone dissed me like that.

I kinda like this guy just cuz he has the ballz to come in here and state his case.
I would let this guy work on my ride if I lived there. This guy seems like the real deal.

To the OP..... dude, wtf? you're lookin like a ***** unless you can show cause.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
if you put that much work into your car, Why should we have to look for just one video, Im sure if it was your you would have 1000s of pics, My car is new and i havent had much time to do the stuff i planned for it and i already have that many pics

proof please
Not necessarily.

You know how much I've spent on my car, and I do not have a single vid of the exterior of my car. Just a couple from the inside.

Oh and +rep given to "the hispanic dude with the fro" cuz this is epic lulz

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
hispanic dude w/fro is just one of those people that cant take criticism lightly, so theyll come in out of the blue and defend themselves until eventually, no one really ****ing cares what the conversation was about to begin with, and everyone just forgets about it and moves on.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.