Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be posting this thread on every car forum I subscribe to...as well as some I don't, so everyone and anyone who ever thought about buying or ordering from Deepstage Motorsports in Killeen will know in advance how lousy their customer service is and how they screwed me over.

Any respectable wheel retailer or aftermarket parts retailer carries some kind of warranty or exchange/return policy.

I bought a set of $1000 Enkeis for my Supra, and a downpipe as well.
Upon pulling my car out of the shop, I really did not like the way they looked on the car. Actually that's an understatement. I HATED them.

After letting them know I was prepared to spend hundreds more dollars on future mods for my car, I asked them if I could exchange the wheels for some other wheels.
They said that once they are mounted on the vehicle, they are yours to keep, and they WOULD NOT bend in order to accomodate a good customer.

They were rude, they ignored my questions and while I was there, I saw them treat several other customers the same way.

I cannot believe people walk in there and allow them to talk to them like they are ****...they are CUSTOMERS!!!
They act like they are too good to help you out, and that is crap.

I am going to make it my personal mission to drag these guys down into the dirt as much as I can.

For those that have had similar experiences with Deepstage, please contribute your story.

Thanks.

-Z.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Well not trying to take sides or anything since i wasnt there but it just sounds like to me that your mad they wouldnt exchange the wheels you bought and this is your way of getting back at them. Should have asked them about any type of exchange policy before you bought em! As for them being rude to customers thats another story.

·
Registered
101 Posts
most of the shops get rims from another source. so if they are to exchange them for you then they get stuck w a set of rims since the vendor for damn sure wont take them back. now if it was somthing like an intake then yea argue but how logical is it for them to go into debut for your mistake?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
fixer said:
leason learned.....

When wheels/tires are mounted....they are considered USED....
lol, ^^ i'm with him.

not to sound like a jerk or anything but it's pretty obvious to me that they wouldnt take it back really.... ESPECIALLY if they're not getting any benefit from them.

would you pay the full price for a set of rims that you KNEW somebody mounted on their car and drove around with and then decided they didnt like it? It could have minor bends on it for all you know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts