Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I bought one from ebay.... thought it would be a good fit to go right over the H..... nope... gotta take the H off. I wont take the H off those. Ive heard that it will make a rattling noise later on (like over time because of the clips inside the steeringwheel).

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I took my H off and there's no rattle because I took the little piece of metal behind the H out.

That one H on my steering wheel drove me nuts while the rest of my car was tuscani'd out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So many emblem options... which makes it so difficult as I am so indecisive. I'm going for a dark blue theme on my '09 grey machine (which will mean a full reupholster of my red seats... ugh) but I dunno if putting some blue in the emblem would look cheap. Suppose ill need to source someone to make up some concepts...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
So many emblem options... which makes it so difficult as I am so indecisive. I'm going for a dark blue theme on my '09 grey machine (which will mean a full reupholster of my red seats... ugh) but I dunno if putting some blue in the emblem would look cheap. Suppose ill need to source someone to make up some concepts...
Trade me your red seats and your can reupholster my cloth ones... :grin2:

I think blue will look ok in the emblem over a gray or silver car. Just don't forget to compliment the blue with other bits, such as blue rims, blue eyelines, or other trim to match.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trade me your red seats and your can reupholster my cloth ones... :grin2:

I think blue will look ok in the emblem over a gray or silver car. Just don't forget to compliment the blue with other bits, such as blue rims, blue eyelines, or other trim to match.
Haha deal!

And yeah I figure I would get a little more blue here and there. Although now I'm considering getting a few trim pieces hydrodipped with some shiny carbon fibre (with black or grey leather) to go for a meaner look. Too many options...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Haha deal!

And yeah I figure I would get a little more blue here and there. Although now I'm considering getting a few trim pieces hydrodipped with some shiny carbon fibre (with black or grey leather) to go for a meaner look. Too many options...
That sounds sweet... hydrodipping is some cool stuff.

But in all seriousness... if you do end up removing the red covers from your seats definitely keep me in mind, I've been searching for a set of red seats for my red Tib for quite a while. I would even be willing to remove the covers from mine as well and perhaps trade + cash on my end for your nicer covers. If those covers come off please let me know first! :wink2: (PS I would only need the front covers, but I could send you a full set (front+back) of mine if needed)

101 - 113 of 113 Posts