Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people....I'm looking to get a Tuscani steering wheel emblem, but don't really want the one on eBay right now which is the T style. I searched the forum to find the one I had in mind and it's from tuscanipassion.com. It's black and has the full Tuscani lettering with (unfortunately) "speed machine" below it in smaller letters. This is the one I really want, so I went to their website. Too bad I don't speak spanish, cause that's what the language is there. Can anyone help me get my hands on one of these? Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
be aware I had 1st bought one of those steering wheel badges from there and they curl in the sun and dont stick well.

You can remove the H on the wheel and super glue it to the steering wheel, but sticking it over the H isnt gonna work.

my .02

T

//edit

you can find these on ebay.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You want the one made outta billet aluminum, made by great white tiburon. It fits right over the "H" with double sided tape and looks great. I got all his emblems ..... steering wheel / engine / hood & trunk.

·
Registered
166 Posts
staw512 said:
^^^ those dont look good, and they can hit ya in the face....
lol...ya im not likeing the fact on having metal on my steering wheel, especially if the air bag goes off. but i was just giving him another option.

but im also trying to figure out what to do so my car doesnt say hyundai on the inside but tuscani on the out.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I just have one place that says Hyundai now and it's the front calipers. I'd just paint over it but it has raised lettering.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i got lucky with my sticker one. i lived in phoenix for 2 years and it never peeled off. still sticking strong to this day.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Double Dizzle said:
Hey people....I'm looking to get a Tuscani steering wheel emblem, but don't really want the one on eBay right now which is the T style. I searched the forum to find the one I had in mind and it's from tuscanipassion.com. It's black and has the full Tuscani lettering with (unfortunately) "speed machine" below it in smaller letters. This is the one I really want, so I went to their website. Too bad I don't speak spanish, cause that's what the language is there. Can anyone help me get my hands on one of these? Thanks.

the person who sells them talks english, but if you need someone to translate pm me and I'll help you out.

·
Registered
360 Posts
jord533 said:
lol...ya im not likeing the fact on having metal on my steering wheel, especially if the air bag goes off. but i was just giving him another option.

but im also trying to figure out what to do so my car doesnt say hyundai on the inside but tuscani on the out.
They don't come off when the airbag blows up. I know first hand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts