Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
does anyone have the little colored one.....the sort of plastic one?...........ITS A DMAN STICKER....and it keeps coming off...whoever has it...can you let me know how to keep it on over the hyundai emblem?...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
no......mine sticks..but the edge of it keeps sticking out..i want it to stay down.

·
Registered
720 Posts
gorilla glue :3_yes:

·
Registered
222 Posts
staw512 said:
i ripped my hyundai h off and mine is flush and has been on strong for almost a year
Define "ripped". I was under the impression it was rivoted on. I'd like to get this emblem also but wanna get the billet one.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
got it off UnHolyTib he sells them on ebay and the steering wheels badge i got off ebay too but from another guy Sharkracing has a cool new 1 its black with a silver T looks pretty nice

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
04shark04 said:
Define "ripped". I was under the impression it was rivoted on. I'd like to get this emblem also but wanna get the billet one.
I also ripped mine off. It bends and what not and can be just ripped off with the rivets left in or like I did it.

I pulled until the edges broke off so its just the middle part of the H where the rivets are left. I pulled on one side so I could see where the rivet pulls against the leather of the wheel. I cut a little slit in the leather between the rivets so it all just came out and doesnt leave any marks after you put your new badge on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts