Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have a question for you to see if you can help me. I have bought a few things from you in the past for my Tiburon. It is a 2003 Tiburon that was a theft recovery car. Apparantly the seats I got from someone were 2003 cloth seats but apparantly someone installed the 2007 airbag units in them. I was wondering if I could get a set of 2003 driver and passenger seat side airbag unit and possibly swap sets because the wiring connectors from the 2007 airbag units don't mate up to my 2003 wiring. Anyway we can work something out to fix this problem???. Dealer wants too much money because they would replace the seats probably.Let me know in a PM if you can help me. I'd be willing to ship these 07 airbag units back to you if we could work out a swap deal for the right ones I need. I'll look at my VIN for the manufacture date on my car to be sure what month year my car was produced.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wondering if you have the overhead console for an 05...or at least the overhead sunglasses holder.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
if you every get your hands on the leathers in the tib with the mesh centers ill take front and back.... i just need the covers not the seat itself. red+black FTW

·
Registered
542 Posts
I was wondering if you have any seats with like maybe a red insert in them? Looking for cloth seats if possible... its a 2003 GT if that makes a difference. Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
PM'ed for parts

·
Registered
177 Posts
do you have anything that has the peanut butter leather?! im looking for the automatic shift knob currently but if you have something else then who knows i might buy it

61 - 68 of 68 Posts