Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I have a pair of very nice stock 04' tail lights that I want to trade for a pair of nightshaded tails. Currently I have the Black Euro Tails on my car and I've been wanting to have darker tails with less chrome.

I was thinking about nightshading them myself, but I know there are some members that are not happy with their nightshaded tails and want to go the Redout route. Well this is your chance for a trade. The only thing I ask is that they are fairly dark and allow sufficient light to go through.

Here are the tails. Pretty much perfect-

And the car with Euro's (they work but not the biggest fan)-

So if you are getting tired of those nightshaded tails just send me a PM haha :). Please include pictures of your offer b/c I would hate to trade for a pair of poor tails when these are perfect condition to try myself.

Thanks NT.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have a set of APC tails that I was thinking of nightshading since they aren't probably going to sell as they are IMG]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss275/csipos87/tailssmall.jpg[/IMG] . They are in my fs thread and it shows whats wrong. If you would be interested let me know and I will see about doing it. If you want more pics let me know.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
ill trade you

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer. Would like them a tad darker than that though. Pretty much black.
If you have a serious offer guys, please PM me so I can reply faster to ya.

I know a member that has a set to trade, but are waiting on funds to ship and such. So keep them coming since he is my last resort.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
damn sell me ur tails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morning bump :) Love to get a pair in the next week or two before heading back to school....I don't really trust their shipping methods

1 - 7 of 7 Posts