Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a pair of foglights that will fit the 03-04 bumper and still let the chrome rings fit. They can be stock or aftermarket, new or used....

If you even know of an aftermarket brand that will work or if you have them please let me know..

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well thanks for that paul j mccain but ive found them for cheaper...there on ebay all day for around $80 shipped brand new so used ones should be atleast $20 bucks cheaper which is what i offered him

$60 shipped....plus he is in arlington which is only about 7 hours or so away from me so shipping will be extremely cheap.

·
Lighting and Accessories
13,813 Posts
I was quoting used prices... and you said you wanted both of them for $30 shipped in another thread, so I really don't think you have a firm grasp of the pricing for these. I searched for very long to find one used for $30 shipped. (I know I said $35 earlier, but it was actually $30 now that I think about it.) So what I am saying is that you will be very lucky to find them for less than $70-$80 shipped used in the U.S. if you buy from someone who knows what they're doing.

Yes, 05-06 ones are on sale on eBay for $80+$10 shipping. All I see right now is new 05-06 ones for that price. And if you can find 03-04 ones, are they really going to be new 3 years after they were made?

And you're welcome for that.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was quoting used prices... and you said you wanted both of them for $30 shipped in another thread, so I really don't think you have a firm grasp of the pricing for these. I searched for very long to find one used for $30 shipped. (I know I said $35 earlier, but it was actually $30 now that I think about it.) So what I am saying is that you will be very lucky to find them for less than $70-$80 shipped used in the U.S. if you buy from someone who knows what they're doing.

Yes, 05-06 ones are on sale on eBay for $80+$10 shipping. All I see right now is new 05-06 ones for that price. And if you can find 03-04 ones, are they really going to be new 3 years after they were made?

And you're welcome for that.
in the other thread i was talking about buying used 03-04 or aftermarket ones for around $30..i know the stock ones more expensive. i guess i didnt make that clear enough. the ones i found on ebay were for the 03-04 for like $72 something and then shipping which equaled out to be $80 and maybe a dollar or two more..the auction probably ended but i have it in my watch list so i can contact the seller later..its a business i believe not a personal seller.

Thanks for doing such research on this..if you hear of anyone willing to sell them for used let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.