Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I know, Nick is no longer on these boards or sellng his pullies anymore either so I wanted to see about getting some more made, is there anyone who has specific dimensions for both the stock size pullies (namely both the 4 and the 6cyl) and the size of the underdrives as well? Im not looking to turn a huge profit or anything, just trying to get a pulley for my ride and trying to benifit the community. If Nick is still selling these and I am unaware of it, someone please have a mod delete my post.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I'd say his most popular one was the light weight pulley. It was the exact same size as the OEM one (crank pulley) but it is made outta aluminum I beleive. I had two of them, one on my Tib and the other was on my wifes Santa Fe. A lucky member got to buy that one when we sold the SUV. Instead of measuring it, I'd say take the stock one to a machine shop and there's the blueprint for them.

·
Registered
248 Posts
phlash said:
From what I know, Nick is no longer on these boards or sellng his pullies anymore either so I wanted to see about getting some more made, is there anyone who has specific dimensions for both the stock size pullies (namely both the 4 and the 6cyl) and the size of the underdrives as well? Im not looking to turn a huge profit or anything, just trying to get a pulley for my ride and trying to benifit the community. If Nick is still selling these and I am unaware of it, someone please have a mod delete my post.
when i put my car away, sometime this weekend most likely, i plan to remove my crank pulley so i can measure it and make a super lightweight one out of some grade 5 titanium i have. it has one of the highest strength to weight ratios and is also heat treatable for more strength. but i would be more then happy to scan a blueprint of the pulley and post it. but i work so damn much that it might take me a couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
long as you post it sometime. the measurements need to be exact though, as far as width goes and hole diamater and pin placement and size

1 - 4 of 4 Posts