Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling stock exhaust and intake, with all parts included. I just installed an Injen SRI and Borla Cat-Back Exhaust so have the stock parts to sell. Nothing had to be cut. Must meet in PA (I am located near King of Prussia Mall, about 15 minutes closer to Philly) for local pick up. No problems with anything, they were used on my 06 GT for 19K miles. I will take $150 OBO for both, or $100 for exhaust, and $50 for intake. Message me with questions and such.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
hey man.. just lettin ya know thats probably a little bit much to expect outta a stock catback and air intake..
and your prob gonna need some pics of the stuff w/ such a low post count as proof you really have it.. people hate gettin scammed round here lol.
but otherwise GLWS!

and BTW thats the same I/E setup im running. lol how are ya liking it?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say I'm selling the Borla and Injen if I wanted to scam someone, lol, and I'm not asking to receive some sort of payment before shipment, cause I'm not willing to ship it. I hear ya though. Anyways, I like it a lot... has a good amount of heads turning which is fun. Guess I'll take $150 for the 2 of them then?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
that price sounds reasonable man. and im glad to hear your liken the new setup! def a head turning combo!
people are still prob gonna want pics tho..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks man. Im going freaking nuts trying to figure out what exhaust and CAI or SRI i want to get. ahhh. It will help so much!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm moving shortly and would love to sell beforehand, that way I don't have to stick it in storage! I'll do $120 for both... message me to discuss. Thankss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts